28 February 2010

Ahli 1577


Yesterday was a boring day because there no people plus there is no activities to do at that particular time. So I came out a plan, the plan was hang out at alamanda but some of us can't make it.... so we change our plan to go to IOI...

then again the time failure us(azrul, me and asrin). we came to the conclusion and we all agree to hang out and rishad after that went to see Alif at petronas BK6......... we went there by car.. of course im the driver haha....( toyota vios) we all hang out until 7 p.m.... Azrul offer us a job( pulled the cable undergaround) its paid well but the only problem is we work at 8 p.m until 4 a.m hush my mom wont let me.....

At night my family and i went to Awan Besar to eat stay... it was magnifico.... haha... that all for yesterday story... today i will meet my old frenz


edit by
mohd aiman

No comments:

Post a Comment