09 July 2011

Ahli 1577

now now... its been a long time i didn't update right...
want to know the reason....

1. i have 4 test this week which are ;
a) material science
b) strength of material
c) theory in mechanical drawing
d) dynamic
2. i'm staying at my friend room instead of my room haha.. cuz i live outside of the campus n my test start at nite.

3. at my friend room there is no INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!!

4. i have know time.... ( that's all )

my test r quite challenging,.. the question that they give is totally difficult..but i manage to get through nicely... the toughest subject is dynamic or in my word totally imagination.. u actually have to imagine in order to solve....

I say WHAT!!!!! haha i'm so tense bout it haha...... what is past is past.. n lets us move forward haha...

LOOKING FORWARD....

On 15 julai 2011, my two beloved friend will actually arrive to my home place ( bandar kinrara, puchong) .... they will arrive from seremban.. 'i think'..... on that day also 1577 member will gather as a true reunion haha after a few month of not seeing each other

1577 MEMBER

1) NAUFAAL
2) AZRUL
3) AIMAN
4) ASRIN
5) ISKANDAR * kalo miss any name sorry bro's......
6) ASYARAF
7) SHAMEEL
8)FEISAL
9) SAIFUL
10) ABSHAR

we will do something fun on that day like

solat jumaat
and
lepaking hahaha

that all for today... bye n enjoy...

by
mohd aiman
1577

No comments:

Post a Comment