09 June 2011

Ahli 1577 - SUBJECT BECOME TOUGHER

well as you can read the above title, i guess you know all ready???...... for some who don't understand just ask the other person.....

STRENTGH, DYNAMIC, SCIENCE MATERIAL AND MATERIAL LAB.

These are my new subject as i have enter sem 3 in my course (mechanical engineering)... can u tell why people said this course is boring n difficult ( some of those guy n girl).... in other way,,,,, i like and love this course....

it is the most challenging course n subject that i ever study be4 wuahahah...... here i gonna talk about this people....

THIS PEOPLE who actually took this course and study until part 3 ..... suddenly wanna change the course... I said this is just a waste of time.. what was that( quitting ) HELLO!!!!!! quit n give up is not my word... go n @#$% urself..... this kind of person are damn STUPID i tell u..... if the dont like this course y bother taking it.... let the other people who don't have the chance to further their study... to actually take this course.. DON'T YOU GUYS THING I RIGHT????

alright then.. to some up... I've been a bit quite this sem because?????? i don't know anyone in my new class as i rumble my class up..... hahahha want a class... but overall the lecturer that i got are TERRIFIC although some of them are not.....

k i think till here i will write ... i got to go to my class.. actually im a little late so.. bye bye every one and thanks for reading in even though u don't read it.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment